PMS Diecasting Ltd
PMS Diecasting Ltd are a Made in Yorkshire Bronze Member
We have a fantastic opportunity for a natural leader from a process engineering background looking to take the next step in their career leading a team within our rapidly expanding manufacturing company.
PMS Diecasting Ltd. is a 100% employee owned business, a fact we are immensely proud of, where we apply innovation, technology and fluid thinking to manufacture high quality zinc diecastings. We also provide tooling and laser scanning services to a diverse client range and due to continuous expansion we are now recruiting for the following new position:
Engineering Operations Manager
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, as part of the senior management team, you will lead our recently integrated Diecast Processing, Tooling and Engineering teams.
This is a key role for the business leading technical support to our production operations, driving the technical development of our diecasting and tooling capabilities, stabilizing/improving process control and equipment performance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing leadership and focus to a small team of tooling engineers
• Leading and developing our process engineering team focused on diecasting process excellence
• Driving continuous improvement through our process.
• Developing a team mentality within the engineering operations, bringing the 3 teams together.
• Providing strategic focus at a senior management level.
To be considered for the role you will have the following attributes:
• Knowledge of tooling used in high volume production
• Extensive experience of process control in a similar environment
• 5 years direct management of a team ideally tooling, engineering department, or process engineering
• Proven track record in building and growing teams
• Effective problem-solving capabilities and looking for better solutions to prevent recurring faults
• Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels when necessary support others as part of a team effort
• Commitment, drive and energy to make PMS a great place to work
Salary will be negotiable according to skills and relevant experience. To apply please forward your CV and covering letter outlining your strengths in relation to this role to Matt Godhard firstname.lastname@example.org 30th November 2017.
(No agencies please.)